Sugar rush.
This was around 10pm? After we got back from Deric's kennel. Had a wonderful day with the dogs - Wai Loon & Dave, the lesbians - Mvonne, Audrey, XiauHan and Caiyi ! We reached around 11.30am, went home 9.30pm. Had fun touring around, eating, watching Nightmare in Elm Street & Ice Age 3, walking around the neighborhood, crashing the playground, climbing hills, looking at baby pictures, watching youtube vids and stalking humans. :D ♥
Pictures are with Mvonne and XiauHan, wasn't much though. Mvonne left her camera at my place but I didn't have the USB to plug it in, so pictures gotta wait. :D Be thankful Deric, some of US couldn't attend Graduation '10 just to spend the day with you guys. :'D
FYI, this is my first and last time watching horror, bloody scary I can't even sleep well at night thinking about the movie. Lagilah the movie is about people DYING in their sleep. I don't know how can you guys even OPEN your eyes wide wide and watch. I'm holding the pillow and ruining Deric's shirt all the time. Especially the ending, I don't wanna look close into the mirror ever since yesterday. Brrrrrr.
Okayy enough 'bout the movie, I just told Johyee 'bout it HAHAHA. I got her freaked out about the mirror too. :D I think we're the 2 only freaks going to school tomorrow to hand in the form. I'm taking Pure Science stream btw, because I'm taking something in the Medical Field. :D With Chinese as 10th subject and Accounts as 11th. Same with XiauHan. :D
I wanna continue HIMYM. Ttyl. :)
