Saturday, October 2, 2010

butterfly fly away

HE DREW THIS on my History paper and said "PMR sap sap sui la"

Let's just hope and pray that it is. *cross fingers*

Anyways, today we had Majilis Salam Restu. OMG it all started when Hanna started laughing and crying at the same time. So scary. I got hugged by almost everyone and my uniform was kinda full with tears. I think only Johyee, Vero and I were fine, we held back our tears babehh. :D So I kinda took today's opportunity to apologize to people that I've done wrong to. It feels great you know. :')

Okay now my goal's straight A's. 8 freaking A's because I promised a lot of teachers to make that happen. *cross fingers, close eyes and pray*

OHHHH GIRLS remember moral lesson with that freaky teacher?

us : *laughing like mad*
teacher : *coming to us*
us : *pretending to act normal, all the books on the table suddenly come to our hands*
teacher : *stares*
us : *halo on head*
teacher : GELAK MACAM PONTIANAK, TAK LAH, GELAK GELAK PONTIANAK PUN KALAH.

OMG I never thought keeping my laughter in would be that hard seriously. But it was fun right. ♥ Best 3 hours laughing day ever. Yesterday after getting our PMR classes, my class and the 2nd class Berdikarians combined and do some "black eyed peas" thing. Someone said that our class couldn't be separated. :'D

OHH btw every student in our class is ordering a jersey. Red and black. :) Even Cik Sri Devi and Mr. Robert. :D Cik Sri Devi said she wants number 1 hahah. So cute. :D I ordered 19 teehee. The jersey's supposed to be some "remembrance" among 3B. :')

Whoever that's reading this, I'll like to take this opportunity to apologize to all Form 3 students and teachers who taught me, if I've done any sins or mistakes, I'm sorry okay. If I said anything wrong, I'm taking them back. :) Especially prefects hehe.

Lastly, ALL THE FREAKING BEST AND LUCK TO ALL FORM 3 PMR CANDIDATES 2010. KICK SOME ASS AND WE'LL ROCK HARD AFTER 12TH OCTOBER OKAY. ♥ I said 12th October 'coz I want you guys to wait for me to finish my last Chinese paper first only party. :) HEHE.

Seriously, all the best, PMR freakos. :') ♥