Yay I'm done buying all the presents for July babies. :D Hope you guys will love it. :) Mvonne, Kaswini and Brandy. 3 of them omg. It's okay since birthday's only come once a year right. :)
Except for Vanessa's gift. Johyee and I are gonna get "something". You'll love it a lot, don't worry. :D ♥
Friday after I took back my report card, during piano lessons and before my mum left to Brunei, my bathroom's glass door crashed down and break. :( It shattered into pretty, tiny pieces. D:
And how did I found out? I stepped on them and my leg bleed. D:
And erm, I'm gonna have Pelancaran Minggu PSS tomorrow. Gotta reach school around 6am to pump balloons, hang them and do some last minute touch ups. I'm gonna be snapping photos with Syn throughout the week. :) Derrick, I still insist for a walkie talkie. D:
Something hit me during report card day. I have to start drowning myself into books before it's too late and I'll end up getting shitty results. If that happens, I might as well just kill myself because I already feel bad for my mum who's paying for all my endless tuition fees. Or maybe I should just quit tuition now since I'm getting more and more restless each day.
And I think I do have to agree with Hannan, Derrick and some classmates, I really do look horribly different and dead everyday.
Okayy I'm having headaches now. Screw the weather.
I promise I'll finish up my science homeworks by this week, or tonight. I have 1 science group presentation, 1 science individual folio, Chapter 7 notes and checkpoints to do. @^*&%#*&%!$#*&^!*(
Bye. :(