relatives + chilling out in Pavi + Saturday night = ♥
So that's how I spent my weekend. Saturday, went to Pavi after tuition. Sunday, went to KLCC after tuition. Then the rest of the day? 2 Science presentations and 1 Science folio on Chapter 9 and 10. -.- Our class is the only class that has to do those.
After 3 days of facing stars and galaxies, space explorations, sun, milky way yada yada, I'M FINALLY DONE WITH THE DAMN PRESENTATIONS AND FOLIO. I started at 3.30pm yesterday, skipped tuition, finished at 4.15am then head to bed.
4.15am, not pm k. Had only approximately 2 hours of sleep then went to school. Was seriously tired but everything went better after recess. Probably because my class was high on sugar and somehow I got influenced. I like. :D HAHAHHA.
Today, the girls taught me how to dance the "satu kali siput, siput" dance. We were dancing in the corridor. x] Went back to class and the guys were dancing tango. Daymn I love them hahah. Btw, today's Brandy's birthday. :D We sang her a song when sexy devi came in. HAHAAHHA I love you Brandyyyyy. :D:D
K I'm currently waiting for a video to load. Jackie was telling us about it in class and seriously I can't stop laughing. Imma watch it now bye. :)
xx.