Friday, June 25, 2010

waka waka eh eh.

This is sad. D:

I did a lot of things this week btw. :D

On Monday I had Chinese Society One Day Camp, Post Mortem Meeting for commitee board. It went well I guess. Came back home, had tuition, finished up my science file till 3am and went to bed. :) You're welcome Pn. F.

On Tuesday there's another Post Mortem Meeting, this time for all Chinese Society members. Johyee tagged along this time and we spent the rest of the stayback doing Joey's word hunt puzzle with Caiyi, Xiauhan and Lokyee. :D Had chinese tuition after that.

Wednesday I wore my PJ shirt to school 'coz Manny asked us to. Got caught by this bitch. -.- But wtvr, no one likes her anyways. Spent whole day fooling around in class especially during Moral. 3B got scolded in almost every Moral class but who cares. Went back to my primary school after that for my sister's report card. When I stepped into that place it feels like home, seriously I miss it all. :'( Head to timesquare to eat later, and tuition after that.

Thursday I had fever and sorethroat but I still went to school. Sara was the earliest to realized it anyways 'cos when I hugged her she felt hot. And plus my voice changed. Had this science seminar and sorry teacher but it was kinda boring. Fooled around behind with Johyee and Diana. ♥ Stayed back for Minggu PSS's preparations meeting and duty. I changed my duty day permanently with Derrick. You're welcome. :) But Jasmine was pretty sad with the news 'cos she misses me TEEHEE. ;D

Today I handed in my KKS after recess 'cos Kean Weng was using it to finish up his. Got called by my Geo teacher 'cos I thought she wanted to lecture me 'bout me writing her dad's name wrong. Rupa-rupanya she found back my exam paper. -.- Hahah and my classmates actually thought I was gonna get it from her real bad. :D Johyee and I redo our BM oral test and this time we aced it. :D Went to Subang after school to get my passport and visit my aunt. Reached home around 4 and no piano class. :D So happy ahhaha.

This week my classmates and I were very hyper. Andrew used the word "cuckoo brain". LOL but seriously that's true. The whole class actually screamed and shout at the window when the new hot teacher walked pass. YES even boys. We spent almost everyday talking crap, being lesbians and gay and laughed our ass out. Love them to bits. ♥

Ttfn. :)