Sunday, June 6, 2010

one day camp.

You guys made my day. :)

Had a very bad day on Friday so it kinda ruined my mood during the camp, but it got better after that. Somemore kaki sakit. :(

Never mind. Reached school at 6am with Johyee. My group name was Zhu Ying Tai 祝英台, which was the lover for group Liang Shan Bo 梁山伯. So my partner facilitator is Tian Haw.

I have 14 members in my group. :D Amanda's my group leader, she's a cheerleader from SBS. :D

Then there's Bao Cheng (Kaizer) and Xintao. They're both very sporting people from Maxwell. Clement too. Then Wei Lun who's from Kosas, Jian Jie from VI, Yee Theng and Jing Xian from I forgot where. xD Aaron and Kit Thung from Sri Ampang. Yi Wen's the form 1 girl from SBU. 1 more girl from Convent Sentul. Zhao Rong from I forgot where also. xD Kevin from VI also but previously from SBU. Weird 'coz he said he knows but I never see him before. Sorrrryyy.

Played station games. One of them was to get your faci's lip's mark. I kena twice hahah but I bet the rest got more. They used the "you're so handsome/pretty today" method. Sin Zhao has pink lipstick on ! HAHAH. I love my lips mark btw. :D

They're all very fun and sporting actually. Most of them are 17 year olds but they still respect and love me. :'D I appreciate that a lot especially because this is my first year becoming a faci and I'm the youngest among all.

I don't mind doing this again next year. :)

I saw Ching Hoe there ! Who went MIA after that. Oh oh I saw a guy named Kah Ming. ;)

I left at 5pm. After the water game that is. The game was to protect your faci and your partner group's faci, me and Tian Haw. We lose 'coz we both got soaked wet. Sheng Cheong and Ting Wei la. Whole bottle of water SPLASH. It was cooling btw since the weather's freaking hot hahah.

Forgot to take a group picture. :( Never mind next year again ! Since you all said you'll be coming. :D

What made me happier was I saw they rated 9/10 and 10/10 for facilitator and service on their feedback paper. Awwww love you all. Thank god there's facebook. :D

Had dinner at Pav after that. Collapse on bed at 9.30pm till the next morning. First time doing this ever since baby times.

tata.