Saturday, April 3, 2010

keep holding on.

YAYYY weekends. :D With tuitions. -.-

Anyways, yesterday in computer lab was hilarious. I think every BM lessons are. I nearly died laughing. :)

Slept at 12am last night, suddenly I felt so sick and weak so yea. Dammmnn early 'coz normally I sleep at 1am/2am on a school night.

Woke up at 6am, sleep back, then 9am, sleep back, at last 12pm I get up laaaa. If it wasn't for tuition I'll still continue sleeping.

The happiest moment today is when I FINALLY get to do a math question and got the correct answer. Geeeeeky I know.

Never thought that fact that my dad's coming back today could ruin it all. :\ Well on the bright side, I might go shopping? :D

Lol dream on, the second half of exam's next week. -.-

I think I'll do the librarian board's magazine layout and arrange all the papers in my file/bag now. Doing tiny stuff like these makes me happy.

Ttfn.