Wednesday, April 14, 2010

don't rain at my parade.

THANK YOU ADINA SURAYA. ♥ I LAP YOU SO MUCH WITH A MOP. ♥

There's dust on this site. *wipes it away*

Okayyyy anyways. Hi. :D

Life rocks. I love how I go to school every morning with sepet eyes. I love how I chase after time. I love how I come home everyday and there's chores already. I love how there's tuition after chores. I love how the the weather is so hot.

I love the fact that I didn't touch my laptop for days. I love how that I still have homeworks but I'm still online. I love doing extra jobs. I love staying back for co-curicullum. I love the new school rules. I love unreasonable prefects. I love rude people.

I love it when people starts bossing around. I love being stepped by others. I love following stupid orders. I love people who disrespect me. I love people who don't take me seriously. I love having so much things to study/do but so little time. I love how I wasted my Form 1 and Form 2 life being extremely hyper.

I love how everything changed, including me.

Urghh.

Ignore the ramblings. Adina made spongebob cupcakes for almost everyone in class. And Shoba went high on sugar today.

"I LAP YOU ALLLLL ... WITH A MOP." *big smile on face*

Aww, I lap you too, and my fellow classmates, with a mop. ♥

ttfn.