rocking class + rocking teacher = PURE FUN
Nothing much happened. A lot of people never come today. So practically everyone simply sit. Seni was boring, had to do a logo for kindergarten. I'm with Johyee, Jackie and Shoba. Then history was boring also. After recess we had Geography lessons. Have to do presentation. I'm with Naufal and Andrew 'coz they sat next to me. Ohh teacher was laughing in front 'coz Dheenish and the boys was dancing.
Had BM after that. I love BM lessons. :D
On Monday's BM lessons, we had to do this Kata Ganda thing. Someone start a sentence and everyone continues the story. That time we're already like half dead laughing.
_________________________
Today we had to sing out 2 syair.
We watched the video and it was hilarious. No one wanted to do it at first. Then Cik Sri Devi guided us and everyone read together. We're like laughing and "singing" it.
After reading together, everyone had to do it one by one. Started from my dear Hanna.
Teacher Hanna Class
" (giggles) Asmara dewaaaa (pause) hahah-HAHAHAHAHA "
" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA "
" One more time. And class if I see your teeth, you stand up and mendeklamasi "
" (everyone hiding behind books LOL) "
" Asmara dewaaa (giggles) lalu memandang (shaking) dilihatnya seekorrr rupa binatang (giggles more) matanya sepertiiiii damar sebatang (shaking voice) cahayanya tidaaakk (giggles then inhale) dapaaa-AAAH HAHAHAHAHA (pause) HAHAHAHAAH "
" (SMACKING TABLES WHILE LAUGHING IN TEARS) "
The whole time she's reading, while keeping in my laughter, I'm like shaking and tears coming out. Daymn hilarious. The whole class actually did the same thing.
After Hanna was Nabila, Khairunnisa, Syazana, bla bla bla until Michelle's turn.
HAHAHA she was laughing but she tried not to show it when she's reading the text. So it was draggy and soft and very very weird. Teacher asked whether she's crying or not.
The ones that can't keep their laugh in and ended up laughing like mad was Hanna, Sheng Cheong and Andrew I think. Akmal Hakim and Alyaa' are like singing. Jealous their voices hahah.
The rest are shaking and trembling while "singing" the syair.
Shit hilarious. I wanna repeat today.
♥