Dhillon - Andrew
Jaja Baby - Johyee
Darling - Naufal
Sweetie pie - Diana
Honey - Kean Weng
'Sup tall person - Dheenish
I made an agreement. I'll spend an hour on the laptop everyday, maximum. Unless I finish my homeworks or for school purpose.
Today, I have one whole deco department file with 6 elements to be done. Why? Because I procrastinated, and because I thought deadline was 3 days later. :( So overall I got KH, Science, Maths, Chinese, History to revise, a file to be done and homeworks? Blaaahh. I'll leave that and Geography for tomorrow. :D
Gonna skip tuition. But only for today.
Oh and the class sang Happy Birthday to Akmal Hakim. :D
Vero : EHHHH AKMAL HAKIM HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Class : *sings very loudly without noticing teacher's behind*
Class : *CHEERS*
Teacher : WOIIIII EVERYONE ENGLISH PAPER ZERO MARKS.
Lol. PMS alert. -.-
Okayy 20 minutes just passed. Ttfn.