Friday, March 19, 2010

how seldom we meet up

Like what Diana says, Gamelan will still tie us together like glue and paper. :)


Credits to Nahd, Diana and Qayyum. :)

ALAAA lack of Yuki. :(

Had tons of fun, laughters, troubles, finally get through everything and at the end home safe and sound.

And a damn haircut and tuition after that. :(

Wtvr. I had fun with guitars and truth or dare (mostly dare) the whole day. Diana might upload our embarassing videos. MIGHTTT. I have 2 of them with me. Heeeee. ;D

Calan and Qayyum. First time meeting you guys. HIIIII. :D Surprisingly Calan knows my primary friend too. :O

Diana, Sara, Amanda, Shez, Adina and Nahd. THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH for the awesome morning/day. Even when Manny's like one hour late. Well he was never on time anyways.

Lesson learnt,

  • not to wear heel sandals eventhough I can't find my flats that morning. Running with heels isn't fun.
  • always get on the right train. Because running and banging lrt door while laughing is kinda embarassing, but FUN. :D
  • always remember who's my mum's friend's child. I got recognized by a son of my mum's friend and I swearrrr I thought he's gonna kidnap me. Because I don't even know who he was and he told me everything 'bout my family and me. SCARY SERIOUSLY.

I think I got nothing else to write.

ttfn.