Sunday, February 7, 2010

i write sins not tragedies.

Flashbacks.

Monday

School was normal bla bla. Had tuition then I did face mask hahaha. Ever since then, Kas and Vero keep calling me pink. :D

Tuesday

I finished my seni homework. :D:D UNTILL I realized I drew wrong. Wtf right? Hahahha. Oh and the class people are so, FUN. Love them. The boys, especially Naufal, said that librarian guys so sissyy (no offence) but the girls are hot. :D:D Adina said she wanna join the board also ahhaha. Went home, tuition, sleep.

Wednesday

I was mad today. No not mad, FURIOUS. Urgh at some fucking bastard. Class was normal, did duty with Jasmine then went home. Tuition again.

Thursday

PJK CLASS HAHAHA. Played touch rugby again. This time I chased Joey Choy. Damn that woman stole the ball away and run damn fast, I keep catching her then she end up dropping. Then I bang my right hand to the pole and I dropped down also. We both laughed like mad woman. Nearly forgot I had library meeting. Great I end up having more tasks to kill me. -.-

Friday

Today was kinda fun. Firsttt, the whole 3B gang keep talking dirty omg. The Hanna was making stupid orange and Ameera joke. Laughed like shit. Adina was like "WHY IS 3B SO DIRTY TODAY". Hhahaha. Adina kissed me on the cheek. THENN, I kissed Diana on the cheek. She's very happy 'coz she's the first person I kissed. :D:D After that, Adina used the wrapper to whack the guys ass. But Naufal stole the wrapper and whack my ass. I turned around and he's laughing like and evil scientist ahhaha. Oh and I whacked him back of course. Had lotsa fun during BM. We act out "Pak Belalang". The whole thing was just funny and stupid haha. Cik Sri Devi said if it was out on DVD, no one would ever bother to watch it. I stayed back for chinese class, SURPRISINGLY. Had piano lessons after that.

Saturday

Went to Mrs. Jay's tuition. With Aiza, Idhzah, Khairunnisa, Faliq and NADJAA. Hahaha she showed up late. It was okay overall. :) Johyee Brandy Jackie was supposed to come but they can't. Went home and watch GLEE. Hahahah Glee's my new love. ♥

Sunday

Woke up 9am and went to tuition again. Saw Nadhirah today. We learned 'bout the blood circulation thingy. FINALLY I understand the whole thing. Went home, got ready and leave for Pavillion. Then came back for dinner. :)
____________________________

This week is the only week I'm safe. Safe from knife or blades or any kind of medicine shit hahah. This is a progress. :D

My to do list is like bursting hahaha. I'll stop here now. G'night fellow earthlings. :)