Tuesday, January 5, 2010

reality calls.

:D

Today we had librarian commitee meeting. Quite fun actually hahah. But got a lot of jobs.

I have maths tuition later. But my tutor got sick, so yea. Thank goodness anyways, I have tons of stuff to do today.

  • I got 2 boards to decorate with Ting Wei, 1 must be complete in 3 days. 1 more by the end of this month. T_T
  • Proposal due in 15 hours. Hahaahah. I don't even know how to write. I know, so dead right?
  • KH Index.
  • BM karangan.
  • Science file.
  • Form 3's first exam's on 21st January, as I was told. :(
  • Sports practice starts next week.
  • Sports day on February 6 wtf.
  • And I knew all THESE, TODAY. -.-
Just when I thought yesterday was busy enough. Today's worst. Omg weyh. T_T

Oh and I saw my ex english teacher.

"Teacher !! Thank you so much for giving me my only "A" in the finals ! Thank youuu !"
"Your only A?!?! What do you mean your only "A"?!?!"
"Yeaa.. English is my only A in finals."
"MY GOODNESS. SO EMBARASSING. ONLY 1A."
" *stunned* Thank you teacher, thank you."

I'll take that as a compliment. xD

I'm waiting for Ting Wei to go online. So we can discuss FAST and I can do my other works. T_T

I think she's on now. Bye. ♥

No comments: