Sunday, January 3, 2010

on the eleventh day of christmas.

we're going back to school. :D

It's like combining my 2B gang and girlfriends from other class. Kinda excited hahaha. :D Our class teacher will be PAPA ROBERT. XD

I'll still miss 2B though. The best I could ever have. :')

Ok I should stop. Anywaysss I will seldom go online, or blog, and plurk. Cut down internet time for PMR sake.

'Coz right, my Form 2 is currently blank. Especially maths and science. AND CHINESEEE OMG. T_T

Then these days like out of mood, or mood swings, or PMS. Or 3 of them idk. I'm like sick and tired of stuffs.

The fact that school starts in 24 hours doesn't mean anything to me. I know, it's very weird for me 'coz normally I'll go like OMG OMG. Lol.

Kk I will stop. Phone's under control. Laptop time bye bye. YAYYY I can study well now. :D:D

Btw, saw this from Yenn's blog. I really love it. :)

Peter Pan, (1953)
Narrator: All this has happened before, and it will all happen again. But this time it happened in London. It happened on a quiet street in Bloomsbury. That corner house over there is the home of the Darling family. And Peter Pan chose this particular house because there were people here who believed in him.

Wendy: But how do we get to Never Land, Peter?
Peter: Fly, of course.
Wendy: Fly?
Peter: It's easy! All you have to do is to... is to... is to... Ha! That's funny.
Wendy: What's the matter? Don't you know?
Peter: Oh, sure. It's... It's just I never thought of it before. Say, that's it! You think of a wonderful thought.

Wendy: Where do you stay?
Peter: Second star to the right, and straight on till morning.

Peter: This won't do. What's the matter with you? All it takes is faith and trust. Oh! And something I forgot.. Dust!
Wendy, John: Dust?
Micheal: Dust?
Peter: Yep, just a little bit of pixie dust.
[taps Tinkerbell a bit with his hand to make golden dust come off and rain down on the kids]
Peter: Now, think of the happiest things. It's the same as having wings.

Peter: Don't you understand, Tink? You mean more to me than anything in this world!

Wendy: You can't stick it on with soap, Peter. It needs sewing. That's the proper way to do it. Although, come to think of it, I've never thought about it before... um... sewing shadows, I mean.

Awwww so cute. :)

Lots of thanks to Yenn for the awesome header. You da bomb ! :D

So now, goodbye. ♥

No comments: