Friday, January 15, 2010

listen close i won't say this again.

Okayy it looks like my Tumblr's more active now, wtvr I love both blogger and Tumblr. :)

Banyak homeworks lately and surprisingly I'm doing it all, I changed myself yayy.

Actually I can't believe I'm doing it too. :O
_____________

Librarian downstairs board is done. Done done done.

Today I stayed back and had lunch with Rai babe, Sara, Yuki and Mander. Had loads of fun chit-chatting. Girls day.

Rai's leaving to London tomorrow. I'm so gonna miss her and her jokes and hyperness. She and Hanna was the main source 2B was awesome.

And now she's leaving. :(:(:(

So after spending time with Rai's last day in M'sia, I went back to school and went to Taman Melawati Hospital with Jia Yi, Ting Wei and Sheng Cheong.

'Coz Miss Nina's really sick and we thought visiting her would be good. We bought her flowers. Daymn pretty. :)

Reached there about 2.30pm. The lift was stupid seriously. Shaking non stop. Even when we got off the lift, I can still feel myself shaking.

Went into her ward. She's really shocked.

Miss Nina : *reading newspapers*
Me : *whispering* "Eyhhh is that her?"
Them : *whisper back* "I think so, eh that old woman staring at us, I think it's her family."
Me : *whisper* "OMG OMG I DON'T WANNA GO IN."
Them : *pass flowers to me* "GO NOW GO."
Me : *whisper* "Tak nak la woiiii. You go."
Them : *push me in*
Then I went in front of Miss Nina. She still reading newspaper haha.

Me : Miss Ninaaaaaaa. :D:D
She : Yes? OHMYGOD OHMYGOD.
Us : Hahahah. Hiiii. *pass flowers*
She : MY CHILDREN YOU ARE HERE. WOW YOU ARE HERE. OHMYGOD I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS.
Us : Hahhaha. How're you teacher?
She : Fine now. COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG. MY DEAR CHILDREN OHMYGOD.

She hugged me first 'coz Ting Wei Jia Yi they all hiding behind me omg. We children of Miss Nina should be proud haha. :)

Oh and, she gave the tightest hug I nearly suffocate. She's really happy to see us yayy. Plan never fail. :D:D

Then we chat with her for an hour. Jia Yi's mum was with us too. Went back to school about 3.30pm. Then I check the librarian board and went home, piano class.

Now I sedang having mood swings haha. Oh and I really want my own room so badly. Own space own territory own area. Sigh.

OMG I FORGOT I GOT SO MANY HOMEWORKS. SCIENCE MATHS ENGLISH HISTORY OMG.

Byee hahah. ♥

No comments: