Sunday, January 10, 2010

invincible.

I wish I was strong enough to let go. - Anonymous

Evening fellow earthlings. :)

Mum said yes to skipping sports practices due to health and stress. KarMan still has her fever and I still got the daymn cramps and gastric. Double the joy, I wanna bang myself to the wall. -.-

Derrick changed my duty day, temporary. Thank goodness for that. Because in the meantime, I'll be the only junior among all Form 4's and 5. And with Jasmine Chan the hyper optimistic girl as my head of the day, I'm gonna die. We'll both gonna die actually. Hahah if you get what I mean.

Johyee just cut her hair, Vanessa curled them, I need to layer and trim them too. Argh I'll have to wait till the fucking pile of works are gone first.

Kean Weng, if you're reading this, I'm in desperate need of the new timetable, seriously. Don't make me go to school and snatch them from you.

K bye bye. Books are staring at me now. ♥

No comments: