Saturday, December 5, 2009

please, cut it out.

Hola. :D

I shouldn't be rusting at home.

Today I'm supposed be going out with Johyee and Vanessa to catch up and shop, but I'm stuck at home 'coz my mum's not in, so is my sis.

I wanna postponed it to next week but no one's gonna be free anymore. There's travelling, christmas shopping and stuff.

Oh and we can't go out during Jackie's birthday anymore 'coz she's going out with her class. And and on the 19th, I can't go out with Sara, Diana and Vero anymore too 'coz both Sara and Vero won't be free. :(

So many plans and all of a sudden, poof, all gone.

Arghh I really wanna get my ass out this house. I wanna go Pav. :(

I thought of asking my aunt to bring me out, but she's going Japan soon. Screw that, I wanna ikut.

Bla bla bla it looks like I'm gonna stay stuck till God knows when.

Parent's away, sis out, another sis watching Gossip Girls with my maid, I'm alone in the room with chocolates, guitar, TV, laptop and phone. Ahhh this is my holiday.

Waking up 1pm, sleeping around 4am, 5am watching funny videos and chating with Yenn. How nice is my life. Pfft.

Dinner now, bye. ♥

No comments: