
Greetings. :D
Afternoon was so boring, I made paper by recycling them. :D
Hahah, I bought the kit at KLCC the other day, so I was trying to follow the instructions but I think it's gonna fail anyways.
So, last night around 9pm, my aunt texted me "New Moon 10.30pm, Pavillion. Picking you up at 9.30pm."
I was happy hehe. After staying stuck at home, she brings me out at the last minute. :DD
Then I told Johyee but I think she thinks I'm joking. 'Coz it's kinda last minute and stuff.
Bla bla bla, drove there, watched the movie, reach home at 1.30am, can't sleep till 3am.
Then I woke up 6am, 8am, kept thinking of results. Gosh I'm really freaking out.
Anyways, New Moon was awesome. Taylor Lautner's really hot. *drools*
Especially the ending. "Marry me, Bella." Then movie over.
Hahah, at least there's something to look forward to in Eclipse.
Bye. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment