Friday, December 25, 2009

first day of christmas.

Season greetings. :D

Despite my 3 inches heel killing me last night, but the dinner was still awesome. The food was really nice.

Especially the desserts TEE HEE. :D

There's all kinds of foods. The turkey was nice. OH OH and the grill chicken ahhah. All very nice. :D

Though I was wearing HIGH HEELS and Sheryl was wearing FLATS, she's still taller than me HAHAH. I feel so short.

Full of laughters throughout the night. :D

Leave the hotel at about 11pm. With my cousin getting stuck in the lift for a while. Stupid moment xD.

Reached home 11.45pm, slept at 3am group chatting with Yuki & Mvonne. Mostly about films. :D

I got 3 gifts now. Yayyy waiting for one more. :D

I'll let the pictures do the talking now.

This is HEAVEN. <3

Adorable.

Fiona. :D

This is ze' woman that controls me HAHAH.

Sis ; cousin.

Sheryl ; Her mum ; cousin's dad which is also the joker. :D

The joker HAHA. :D

Seriously I don't know what was I doing.

Blur me and Shelly.

:D

My mum and my baby cousin. Tsk tsk tsk.

Half of me and Sherlyn. Adorableeeee. :D

This is from REAL biscuits.

Sheryl's and mine.

I love this picture. <3

Awww Paris has her Christmas gift too.

This shall be my planner next year. :)

That's all from last night.

Merry Christmas. ♥

No comments: