Monday, November 16, 2009

in all the wrong places.

Exam's can kill, mentally and physically.

I only slept 30 minutes last night, just to cram 2 whole books of History and moral into my head.

Stayed back justnow just to learn last minute maths.

Grrr. D:
________________

I scored 2B's already, I don't even have the heart to tell my mum.

History today was stupid. I studied so much, I know the concept and story, then I got the paper, I started to panic and I can't solve most of it. :\

Useless. I checked my answers and I got 18 mistakes, wtf.

Can go die now.

Learned last minute maths today, I know nothing.

I'm still stuck since coordinates. I don't even know what's loci. That's how crappy my situation is right now.

OH OH PJK exam tomorrow, I left my book in school. :\

I'm out of energy, sleep now, maths later.

Byee. ♥

No comments: