Vanessa, JohYee, KarMan & Me.
Pavillion, KL.
11.30am to 6pm.
Me and Vanessa reached earlier to buy Johyee's gift. I came later and I went 6th floor and met Vanessa and her brothers.
Note, and her BROTHERS. Nyahahah Jackie be jealous. :D
Went to Vincci and I bought a new pair of shoes, Vanessa chose them for me. It's a pretty pink white sandals. :D
Bought Johyee's gift, met them at TGIF.
We ate Chicken & Shrimp Diablo, Chicken tender fingers, Buffalo wings, 3 Chocolate Chip Milkshakes and some slush thingy KarMan ordered.
I love love love their milkshake. <3
Went around Pavillion after that. MNG, Padini, Parkson, TheFaceShop, almost everywhere.
Bumped into Aimi & Fatyn. Then met Audrey twice. She went dating with her brother. :D
We all tried a dress in Forever21, then we did Fish Spa after that because basically everyone walked until half dead.
The fish spa was indescribable. Damn geli xD. We all kept screaming and laughing like monkeys.
KarMan went home at 5pm, me 5.45pm then Johyee tumpang Vanessa's car to find her family somewhere near there.
It was really fun. New experiences :D
Ok I'm getting tired.
I still miss that milkshake though. :(
Nights world. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment