Sunday, November 8, 2009
call me an idiot.
I forgot to take a pic with Kath and Yenn because I was only thinking about aircon in school xD.
I only took pics in Timesquare.
_____________________
Woke up 6am and kept thinking why did I wake up so early for.
So I continued sleeping until my maid asked if I'm going back to my old school.
Then I jump out of the bed haha. :D
Reached twin's house at 7.30am, we leave at 8am.
It was so crowded at hot there. Saw a lot of ex classmates and hell, they changed a lot xD.
I remembered some boys used to be the same height as me and now they're effing tall. :O
Went to timesquare at 11am with Yenn and Kath for Starbucks. Yi Wen joined us after that.
Walk back to school, then walk back to timesquare again at 12pm.
Did nothing but walked around until my sis fetch me and Chang Swee home. :)
Oh oh, I had my first ice lemon tea today. Hahaha. :)
Random conversation between me and Joh.
Jiunn.™ ♥ says:
*night suckaaaaa
*freak nak tido
*bye bye
Joh Yee ♥ says:
*BYE PORKY
Yes we're that weird. :D
Books calling, byee. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment