Someone said this thing's dead again. x]
Sorry la I malas. :D
There, I'll post something short 'bout what happened these days.
___________________
Last 2 days I stayed at home, since it's the PMR holidays. :D
Went to school today, whole day walking around doing nothing. Not even do anything related to homeworks or studies.
After recess went with Amanda, Yuki and Nadhirah with Manny. Fooling around the school only.
Oh oh, I can slide down the stair rail. :D
After school straight go practice for Gamelan till 2.30pm. Walked someone down to sk then run to library for meeting, went in late with Suk Vei. :D
Meeting ends early so I rushhh down to find Yuki since she want me teman her get some stuff.
But she ended up missing so I gave up too haha. :D
After volleyball farewell, I walk Jackie and Hui Li out then I get my bag and go home.
I told Hui Li that my duty's walking people out. She keep laughing. x]
Now I'm finishing my theory homework. D:
Piano in 30 minutes, then straight go tuition.
Seeeee, I HATE Wednesdays, damn tiring.
Byee. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment