Tuesday, September 8, 2009

tanggal 31.


Thanks lots, Aiza. (:
___________________

The day start off with Aiza passing me her Baju Kebaya.

Tried wearing it with Aiza and Joh during IP time. Surprisingly it fit nicelyy, happyyyy. :D

Practiced during Maths lessons.

Yuki pass down the conductress job to me. Then we started singing and making stupid actions, which fit the song perfectlyy.

There's this part Yuki had to shove her way out from the choir group. Something like Michael Jackson's dance move. OMFG I DROPPED DOWN LAUGHING. AHHA.

Everyone was laughing their heads off. Shezli decided to put that move into the song.

After practicing we changed in class, then continued singing one last time. And after that everyone just fool around, taking pictures and sleeping. LOL.

Yuki changed and she looked like a mum. She went to Puan A. and said : "Helloo, may I look for my daughter, Adina please?"

LOL XD.

The class pictures are with Sara. She's posting it on FB.

And my picture with Aiza and Joh's with Hidayah. :)
____________________

Went down for the competition. :D

The first was 2H, it was ok I guess. Then 2D, conducted by Jackie ! The boys are quite co-operative. :D

2G came next. Vanessa said they practiced very last minute.

Then it's 2B's turn. Shezli remind to bow.

So I went up, bow to the teachers, and raise my hand asking the class to bow. But then they were laughing happily and not noticing me there. Only Hanna bow. Hahah.

Then we started singing. They were smiling and laughing and singing at the same time. It was hilarious but nice.

After that we started to clap hands following the beat. Diana and everyone else was cheering. :DD

There's this part where we have to slowww down and start clapping again. Yeap they freezed there but the song was still going fast. ISHH.

At the end, everyone has to move away and Shez, Joey, Ameera and Sara has to do the Tugu Negara move while Yuki and her Michael Jackson move.

All I saw was everyone moving away like what we praticed, and Yuki buzzing her way out with this HUGE flag.

LMFAO. I was conducting then suddenly I saw her laughing and moving out with that huge flag, tak tahan laughing la. xDDD

After she came out and the song ends, everyone went back laughing like mad cows.

Teacher said it was a very bersemangat performance. Even Puan Jalilah was laughing behind there. LOL XD.

See, this is why I love 2B. Very supportive and fun. :D

Went up and took our bags. Some idiot wore my shoes. And I'm stucking wearing his/hers. Because my shoes looks exactly like theirs and it's both next to Jackie's bag.

Geram. Ran up taking our bags and went home.

My mum was teasing me wearing Baju Kebaya. Sheshh.

Choir's over. Unless we win, we have to sing publicly. It's either lose with embarassment or win with embarassment now. D:

Back on the boards with decorations. Designed finish yesterday. :D

HEH. This is a looooooong post. ♥

No comments: