Friday, September 11, 2009

satisfication.

I looked like a ghost. Theres sunlight plus my baju is white. x]

2 Berdikari won the choir competition. :)

Teachers wanna see it again next week in class, when everyone's heading back to their hometown. Goshhh. :'(
___________________

Stayed back for library storeroom cleaning today.

My left hand got smashed, when the whole stack of books fall from the upper shelf. HuiLi, KarMan and SukVei was laughing their heads off. xD

With all the dusts flying around, got home with an itchy nose.

Then my mum gave me lectures, because I came back late without informing her, and she saw me walking out of the school compound.

Omgggg, I don't wanna go out anymoreeee.

She was saying about kidnappers and how goody goody I must be. LOL.

Switch on the laptop and settle cases. I sounded like a lawyer xD.

I'm hungry and I'm craving for pizza. Mum said get away from those foods. LOL. :'(

Currently judging guys with Joh, and chating with Yenn.

Byee. ♥

No comments: