Friday, September 4, 2009

i wanna run away.

I didn't go to school today.

Reasons :
1. I wanna hide away from all those dramas. I do not want to suffer once more.
2. Chest pain, slight fever, heart and mucle aching. I think I got too emotional for the past few days.
3. My whole gang not going, if I go alone, I rather jump down from my class window.
4. I HATE Friday's timetable.

Vanessa and Jia Hwei fever. I got slight fever.

So if Vanessa and Jia Hwei can't come. Kar Man and Kaswini won't come too. And Vero's not coming, so I got more urge to skip school. Then if me and Vanessa can't come, Joh Yee and Aiza won't come too.

And there, you got the whole gang not coming.
________________

Am going to pay the doctor a visit at 2pm.

*Edit :

Doctor talked to my mum about me in medical language, which I don't understand at all.

He said something about bone being tender while growing up and sometimes it'll bring breathing difficulties, and another reason is being stressed and the bone pressed towards, lack vitamins bla bla.

Then my mum re-explain by saying if I continue being thin, I'll have to suffer more from sickness like this.

Wth, I'm not even closer to the word, thin.

Well, at least I get to skip school with reason. In your face, devil.

I just want to leave in peace and happiness. I do not ask for more.

Byee. ♥

No comments: