"When my world is falling apart,
when there's no light to break up the dark,
that's when I look at you.
When the waves are flooding the shore,
and I can't find my way home anymore,
that's when I look at you."
When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
____________________
Yesterday was supposed to go Pav and watch movie but ended up family went shopping while I'm resting.
Evillllll. D:
Then they say they wanna make it up to me by bringing me out today.
Lol I bet I won't do much stuff either. Sheshh this is why I prefer going out with kawans.
Now my eyes are half close again, early in the morning my dad came into the room and sat on me just to wake me up for breakfast.
Then he said later he promise to do whatever I want. HEH. :D
I'll go off now. Yenn's in Pav and she's watching the same movie that I'm gonna watch. :DD
Plus Aiza and Johyee's coming back todayyyy.
Miss those girls. And him too. Can't wait till school reopens. :'(
Byee. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment