Girls are born to be strong, go Adina ! :D_________________
Happy 14th Birthday, Hui Li.
I know you're going through a lot of problems now, but just to let you know, I'll always be here.
So stay strong k, girl? :D
I love you to cells for bringing me along with you when you're doing fun stuff. :D
________________
Leg cramps still the same, can't walk fast or bent though.
Now comes shoulder cramps and chest pain. Eff. :'(
So after school, tried JohYee's fried rice which she cooked for PMR cooking. Omfg it tasted awesome, like my group's noodles. :DDD
Went down, saw Vanessa and she went home. So Deric and Jackie dragged me to 7e.
On the way there, heart Vanessa shouting my name, turned behind, saw her and her incredibily hoite brother. :DD
Hahah, he waved to us ! But Jackie claimed he waved to her only. Yea right. :D
Went there, bought stuffs and came back. I can't cross the road alone. LOL.
They had to guide me. HAHA. :D
Went to library for deco's after that. Jackie went meeting, Deric went home.
Then here I am, at home. Just finish hearing scoldings from the mum, and annoyance from the family.
Used to it. Urgh.
I'm skipping school tomorrow. Yay ! :DD
p.s : The scene of Mustaqim and Kas never fails to make me laugh. x]
Zun Zen, I'm ready to answer every questions from you. :D
xo's.
No comments:
Post a Comment