Pictures here.
Day 1 (22/8/09)
Thought Vanessa couldn't come. So I bath and rushed down then suddenly Vanessa came running up. Hahah, she freaked me out :D. So I blew hair, she played my laptop, then Kar Man came, we left the house. (:
Her mum bought us Hash Brown and we fetch Joh Yee. Reached Kar Man's house, played Blindman and rings, then we ate lunch. After that played Wii and blindman again. Fun. :D
We learn how to jump down from the double decker bed, in case the victim went up there and catch us. First time I landed on my ankle and left hand, second time I was safe. :D
We started to blow balloons and decorate the outside house at 4, 5pm. Finished everything and had our chating session until 7.30pm, then barbeque. :D
I spilled my orange juice. HAHA. I forgot what happened lol. Then we sat and eat until the barbie cake comes out. Gracia's only 9 and she loves Mickey and Barbie. (:
Ate the creamy cake with sparkling red grape juice. Omg FAT. I'll slowly lose it all during the holidays x]. After everything, went up to the room, bath one by one and played Wii again. :D
Our hands practically went energy-less after all the games. LOL. Then we lay out all the blankets and mattresses. Gracia scare us with her Mickeys. It's kinda freaky to have THAT much Mickeys laa. D:
So we arrange our place. Gracia on the bed, then on the floor was : Me, JohYee, Vanessa, Janice and KarMan. We lay down, chit chat and laugh. From 12am until 2am LOL. Then me, KarMan, Vanessa and JohYee went down to get some chocolates and jellies as midnight snack. :D
Went back up, set alarm and decided to get some shut eye. My place was the coldest and I have the thinnest blanket. I woke up so many times at night just to make sure my whole body is wrap up in blanket so that I won't be freeze till I turned numb. LOL.
Day 2 (23/8/09)
Suddenly I woke up at 8.20am, so I covered myself with more blankets and sleep back. Then 8.30am, Joh Yee's phone alarm rang. She turned to my side with the blanket covering her whole body, and started to pull down my blanket, then she hit my head. LOL.
I woke up, off her alarm and sleep back. Then my phone alarm rang. ISH. Got back up, off the alarm, lay back down then Joh Yee woke up fully. She said she needed to bath because her father's coming at 10am. But since no one's awake yet so she just continue laying down.
Then at 9am, Joh Yee seriously need to start bathing. Then she became our alarm clock by waking EVERYONE up. She took her toothbrush, started shaking and hitting it until Vanessa woke up and said : "Oi, you crazy ah?" I was fully awake by that time. :D
Joh Yee went and bath first while everyone still laying down, half asleep half awake. I stole Joh Yee's blanket, attempting to sleep back but fail. Kar Man off the aircon. :D
After JohYee bath and blow her hair, her car came and she went out with her family. So me, Janice, Kar Man and Vanessa started playing Wii. Gracia was still asleep on the bed.
Played until 12pm and everyone got tired. Bath one by one and had our lunch. Curry and bread, with Milo/orange juice. Went back up, continue playing Wii. I played Tennis with Gracia, that girl won me. :'(
Kar Man, Janice and Vanessa was playing with the nail thingy while watching Connie Talbot on Miss Hong Kong Pageant. I started to google Connie and her amazing songs. Wth she's only 9 and her voice is like 30+. O.O
Packed everything and went out with Kar Man's family to eat noodles. After that fetch us home. Vanessa followed me home, she started playing Feeding Frenzy. :D
Then her brother came and fetch her back, I started uploading pictures and bath. Had dinner and here I am. :D
It was hell fun. First sleepover with them, nice starting for my holidays. (:
Although I don't know how the bruises on my leg, and scars from my hand came from. LOL.& & I'm gonna lose all the weight I gained during the weekends. Chocolates and biscuits whole day. LOL.
Byee. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment