Monday, August 10, 2009

it's about time to let go.

Well, today was ..

Indescribable HOT and pain.

Slept at 3.30am last night, rolling on the bed, feeling dizzy and weird.

And also finish up my Civic and KKS.

Went to school and felt quite ok, duhh, I'm talking (actually laughing) with Kas, why shouldn't I feel ok? :D

That girl never fails to crack me up, love her to cells. :D
_________________

Had Chinese exam, sat next to this Form 1 girl because Michelle wanted to take my so called place.

Evil la her. x]

The exam turned out to be ok. & & my artwork suck. I prefer my previous mid term one. :D

As what Vero said : This is her ONLY artwork that turned out perfect and nice.

That one another evil girl. x]

Slept through Geo class, woke up and felt like fainting, feeling very sick.

Then I felt a bit better after school. Went home, eat, bathe and I should go study now.

I'll be a good girl this week. I'll study, I'll attend every classes, I won't be procrastinating as much as last time.

Suffer another 2 weeks, and it's freedom in heaven again. :D

Gotta go, I haven't start studying for anything yet. :D

No comments: