Mood : Pissed off.
Warning & Shout out to everyone:
Do not even try to do something dumb and make me mad. I'm still single, NOT taken and I'm not crushing on anyone else. Talk whatever crap you wanna talk out there.
Again, I don't have a crush on ANYONE. I do not like ANYBODY.
Get it? Good. Stop spreading rumours and asking me stupid questions like : Do you like him? Do you like me?
PFFT. I'm not even that close to you.
Please and thank you.
_________________
Ok, now happy news.
The reason why I'm still awake now is :
Everyone's asleep and it's a great time to go online and webcam with my darling jakun who has just got her new laptop. :D
So she's hungry and she wanna cook maggi, I'm hungry too so I bought my laptop down and curi curi cook maggi.
And when I came down and turn on the gas, there's no fire, means I can't cook.
Vanessa laughing happily at me while cooking there. D:
Now I'm looking at her eating while I'm sadly drinking Milo.
Oh, and thinking about KKS too.
My life's currently fine although I seem pretty mad at times.
Just don't try any attempt to make me mad ok?
Nights peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment