Monday, August 17, 2009

and i feel loved.


somehow this reminds me of that weird facebook tag.

I love today, it's fun, and everything seems to go right. (:

Warning : This is a day post, so it's LONG. :D
___________________

Morning start off with Library Week closing ceremony, Hui Li needs someone with her so she called me. :D

So we sat down most of the times talking and browsing pics. When it's time to take, she called me over to the Form3 lane and take.

Everyone was kinda looking at us because we're like the only green people standing in the middle of nowhere. xD

So I was standing beside her and laughing, suddenly Suk Khuan pulled me and said : "Wakil Form4, go up !". Then she pulled me into the line.

I was damn blur at first, then when they announce Form4's name, Suk Khuan asked me to go up, so I just went and took the hamper, which is almost the same height as me.

Vero said most of the Form2's are wondering what the hell am I doing up there. And Shukran said everyone was laughing at Form4's. LOL.

And the cermony ended with picture taking, after that I ran up to third floor for KH.
___________________

Ran down to first floor, passed the maths book, run back to second floor Bilik Masakan.

Went in and saw Vero, and I started laughing for no good reason.

Saw Yuki and she was saying me ditching Form2 becoming Form4 something, haha.

And so we cooked. :D

I laughed non-stop for an hour zomg. Yuki and Amanda doesn't trust me with the knives anymore. :D

We start by fying the eggs, then onions and garlics. After that we just throw everything in. Including the sauce.

I got to taste the first bite. :D

And it was tasteless, hard and weird. Then Vero came with the seasoning sauce and chili sauce, so we just put them in.

And we fry fry fry and I tasted again. :D

It turned awesome, I feel so proud, it's actually the first dish that I cooked. HAHA. :D

We put it in a tupperware, ran to ko-op and let Mvonne, Eunice, Syn to try.

While running, I banged into Yuki and the noodles nearly drop. x]

Oh oh, they said it was NICE. MUAHAHAHA. :DDD

ps, Yuki, XiauHan, Amanda, Vero : WE ROCK ! :DDD
__________________

Had science lessons and our pictures. Gosh, I looked like a girl smiling with her eyes closed.

Darn ugly. :(

Had Geo after that. Got a new project again. Urgh.

Moral classes after that, went back to class for maths again.

I thought I was gonna fail my maths paper. Seriously, because I have 10 questions that I don't know, and all I did was fill in the blanks and simply write ABC.

So I got my paper, I don't dare to see it.

Suddenly Shoba saw and shout : "OMG YOU DON'T KNOW SO MANY QUESTIONS ALSO GET B AH? I HATE YOU."

Muahahha I was laughing happily. :D

Then teacher said, she will add worksheet marks.

And so I boost up to 76. :DDDDD

OMG, I simply do so many questions, most of them wrong. And I managed to get A. :D

Vero : "See Jiun, this is why everyone hates you. First you will say you don't know, then all of a sudden you got A."

She got 74 for Geo and Maths, that's why she tak puas and scold me. HAHA.

Realized that we will get 10 marks extra if we finish up Sivik notes. So in order to NOT fail, I did one chapter of notes. :D

I was doing halfway and I stood up, suddenly Shoba came and splash water on my ribbon, I didn't manage to splash back. :'(

Then after 2 mins, she walked towards me and triped over something, and ...

BAM !!

The water bottle punya cover came off, the whole bottle of water SPLASH on me.

I was like half transparent, I looked like I just bathe with my clothes on.

Then the whole class started cheering and so on.

I got mad and I only managed to say : "Fuck you Shoba."

And I took my water, open it, wanting to splash back but she ran damn fast.

If it wasn't for my books, I'll be chasing her non-stop.

She said it was an accident, cleaned my books and keep my bottle because she scared I might take revenge. LOL.

I ended up going home, wet. Jackie was laughing and pointing to my clothes. :D

Went home, eat, rest, text, tuition, and now home.
___________________

P.S Jackie : Give some quality time for the couples la, so many people. O.O

Going off now, loves. (:

Long post kan? Hahah.

No comments: