Wednesday, July 15, 2009

you do not need to explain why.

-

Ohh, now i get why everyone really hate that woman.

Lol as brandy said, bitchy bunny. :D

Man, 3 hours walking around the school ain't fun. Felt like a dead person when I can finally sit on the chair and relax.

And for that games thingy, I don't think it'll work out. Must pray hard tonight. Sighh.

Later piano and MORE projects/homeworks, plus those walkings and lack of sleep added up to leg cramp this afternoon. Vanessa had to hold me and walk. Thanks girl. :D

Eyes half closing but I still have few questions left for piano. Curse enough?
_____________________

-


Happy Blasting 14th, Kaswinehh. ;D



Continue rocking on, girl. You made plenty of laughters to all of us. :D

Especially last year, garr I don't really want to talk about it, too many stupid stuff. :D

Good luck and don't think too much about getting something. We le you lots. :D

Ciaoss ~

No comments: