Wednesday, July 1, 2009

my happy ending.

-

Listening to : 下一个天亮 - 郭静

Awesome song ! ;D
_________________

Day started off with a tired mood, it went better during the afternoon.

Choir today was all about singing. ALL about high pitch notes and performance, competitions.

Before choir, we had a whole two hours to ourself. Had lunch with Kas, Jackie, Syn, JohYee and Vanessa. Then we went back at 2.15pm, 45 more minutes to choir.

We got bored. JohYee and Vanessa decided to go to the library and get aircon, but me, Syn and Jackie went to the field and went OUT of the field and we thought of disturbing Vero.

On the way to her house, most of the roads are block so we had to use the long way, if not we could have reach there earlier.

We reached her house at about 2.40pm, there was guards there. 3 guards to be exact. They were asking for Vero's house number so I gave them her house phone number.

Ishh, then they said something about house address number, but neither of us knew Vero's address. O.O

The situation was just plain awkward, and of course 4 of us and the 3 guards were blur. We didn't know what to do so we just went back to school.

Bla bla bla, we were walking and laughing at lame stuff and we had to pass this small concrete bridge. SMALL concrete bridge.

Then, theres this motorcycle that wants to use the bridge too. While we were walking, the motorcycle just turn into the bridge and block us.

Jackie was in front, she saw the motorcycle first and she move aside, then Kas noticed the motorcycle and shout : "WHOOA !!". Then she move aside as fast as possible.

Then the third was Syn, I was behind her and we both don't know what's going on until we look up and saw the motorcycle.

Wanna know what's our reaction?

motorcycle : "vrooooomm"
Syn : *stares* AHHHHHHHHHH !!!
me : *completely blur and terrified* AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!
Syn : *yell even louder* AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!
motorcycle : *laugh at us, stare at us and went away*

Ok, Syn screamed the first time because the motorcycle was right in front of her when she looked up. I scream because I thought something horrible happened.

But I still don't know why Syn screamed for the second time. x]

Damn it was embarassing. The 4 of us started to laugh until me and Kas dropped to the floor. It was grass so I don't really mind.

Then we continued walking when we was a bit better. When we reach the school field, I don't know why but I burst out laughing again after Kas laughed.

And Syn didn't know what happen but she laugh along, Jackie was walking in front and she didn't notice anything.

So 3pm we started choir, but we went in late. Because I was really out of air and so was Kas. We got back our energy then we went for choir. ;D

Learned a new song for performance and competition, with a new teacher.

Now I'm back home, resting and gonna practice piano soon. Class starts at 6pm.
_________________

Hey bitches, your skill "rocks" !!

Ok, the quote up there was just random.

I'll ciao off now, 1 hour and 30 minutes till piano lesson. ♥

No comments: