Monday, May 25, 2009

how low can you go.

Mwahh my peeps, sneaking in again. :D

short and quick updates :
BM Paper 1 - Ok?
BM Paper 2 - Die?
Sivik - Hahh, definitely die. :D

Ohhh guess what, I slept before I can even finish my Sivik paper. :D

I got the paper, announce dead with Vero, Sara, Raihana & XiauHan. Did a few questions, my eyes got heavy and I slept. :D

When i woke up there's still 15 minutes till due time. I did everything, slowwwlyy.

And then, this Shoba asked teacher to collect the paper earlier, and she did. O.O

Which means, I'm dieing and i started rushing everything.

Lol, you don't wanna know how i did it. *winks.

Hmph vero, thank goodness nothing came out from the paper. If not, you're dead. :D
________________

Thank you so much Dericcccc. The question did came out and you did save me. :D

Not just me, you saved Sara, Vero, Kas and E Syn too. :D

Next time exam, I go find you muahahahha. :D
_______________

Anyways people, please do not text me as my mum is shouting, again.

God knows what has gotten into her mind. Sighh, parents these days.

So I'm skipping tuition, and I'm definitely not gonna sleep tonight.

I'm pushing all Sejarah, Geo, PJK and Science into my memory today. I made a deal with myself NOT to sleep, NOT to text nor call.

And if my momma scolds me for no good reason, I'm definitely gonna defend myself.

Ciaoss. ;D

No comments: