Sunday, April 12, 2009

pretty please with cherry on top.

Morning people !! (:

Going to have pizza for lunch today, whhhheeeeeee.

Anyways, i got some words for everyone:
_________________

To : Meow, Han, JiYen, and some people in my class,

I know you guys might be thinking what the hell has gotten wrong into me, right?

The problem is, my mood has been very cranky these days and i can't seem to control it.

Blame my mum and her high expectations for me, my annoying sis, those stupid homeworks and projects...

And when i can't control myself, i expressed everything out in my blog not knowing how you guys will feel.

I'm lacking of sleep, pretty sure that i'm gonna have fever and gastric soon, and yet problems came rushing in.

So, i hope you guys understand and i'll try my best to control myself.

I'm dreadfully sorry ok? ;D
_________________

And to Vero, Kas, Yvonne, Deric and Sara :

Tee-hee, i'm sorry for taking you guys as my rubbish bin and teddy bear. x)

Whenever i have problems, i'll be blabbering a lot and you guys have to suffer.

Thanks anyways, and sorry for taking up your time.
_________________

You don't see me apologizing much, and yea i'm really sorry about it.

I've been a stubborn brat and i know i changed a lot.

Anyways, my pizza is waiting for me, bye. :D

No comments: