Thursday, April 2, 2009

coffee and ice cream drools.


Hey people! (:


I'm in school now, tee-hee, with xiauhan ad veronica next to me.


I'll write about what happened yesterday and today now.

______________


I slept 5 hours the day before yesterday, rushing peka and homeworks.


So, i planned to have a niceeee sleeeeepp yesterday until i realized my internet connection went off, and i can't continue peka.


THE EFFING INTERNET CONNECTION WENT OFF ! O_O


I was so pissed and mad, i feel like smashing alexanne. x)


Then i told my mum to send me to my aunt's house and continue my peka.


Well, instead of being supportive, she's actually blabbering and screaming at me, like what the hell?!


I ended up sms-ing deric for HELP. Unfortunately he did his peka earlier in his dad office, lol.


So i had to call maevonne and complete everything from scratch. Then my dad came home from Brunei.


I had to go to bed immediately before i got another BIG lecture.


Then i set my alarm to 4.45am to continue my work, but i woke up at 5.30am, xD.


Never mind then, i still continue my work until 6.30am then i go to school. But i can't print because the effing printer is OUT OF INK.


And i went to school, with the half peka only. D:

_______________


Told teacher the whole story and luckilly she gives me 1 more day.


Thank you so much!! <3


I think God is punishing me for doing last minute works, damn. x)


Ok God, i got my lesson now and i'm sorrryyyyyy. (:


So today i'm going home to catch up my seriously LACK OF SLEEP and continue peka.

_______________


I'm gonna have fever very soon.


lack of sleep, vitamin and water.


gotta go now, teacher's calling us out.


Bye. (:

No comments: