Thursday, April 16, 2009

chocolate milk cheers me up.

roses are red, violets are blue;
but why did my heart ache when i found you?


Ignore the words on top, writing it for fun.

Today i had the first in some things in this school:

1. Laughing damn hard until i bang the table, nearly fell down and drop stuff. & cry too because of laughing.

2. Hearing my BM teacher screaming so loud until i don't dare to move an inch. I only had this feeling when i was in primary. x]

Now, i'll use the interesting way to explain why.
___________________

1. Laughing.

- It was during maths. I got mood out because our class just got scolded by our BM teacher. But still i try to make the best out of everything.

I played with vero's hair. I kept saying her hair is like rapunzel and played a drama about rapunzel too.

So i twirl her hair and, my pen got stuck there. x]

I kept pulling it out until she shouted randomly and all our stuffs drop. We started picking it up, halfway laughing.

Then my head banged her elbow. Damn it hurts, but still i continued laughing, even harder. :D

So, we kept saying random jokes and continue laughing. But vero kept on begging me to let her do her maths.

Ok, i let her continue. So i asked Hanna how to sing the spongebob song, and she taught me.

I kept on irritating Vero by singing that song, and she was laughing and doing her maths until she can't concentrate.

I stopped after laughing for so long. I was like crying that time, laugh too hard already. :D

Ok, the best part :

Vero's glue cover is yellow in colour. It dropped because i played with it. LOL.

The class floor was blue in colour. And when the cover dropped, it reminds me of blue sea and yellow pineapple.

And so, i took a small paper, drew spongebob and put it inside the yellow glue cover which was on the blue floow.

Now, theres blue sea which is the floor, pineapple which is the yellow cover and spongebob which is the paper. :D

Then, i pointed at the floor and sang :

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS !!

I was laughing and singing that song, i laughed too hard until i cant breath well too.

Oh my god, the moment i sang that, vero started laughing SO MAD and i ikut laughing also.

Sara too, then Hanna and Ain started to laugh and bang the table. And i laughed more.

Then, people started to see what happened, especially Raihana.

Raihana saw the yellow cover with paper and blue floor and she dont get it until i repeated the song, laughing while repeating the song.

Then she banged the locker and fell to the floor laughing, seeing her makes me laugh EVEN HARDER than before.

By that time, half my cheek were already covered with tears. x]

I swear that was the best time i had in school, after all those problems and pressure.
_______________

Before that was BM, didn't have much mood to write about it.

I bet the teacher's mood was cranky. Lol, i can't do anything though.

Haha, thinking about the spongebob thing makes me wanna laugh. x]

After school, had duties then went top condominium with esyn for ice cream. ;D

Her ideas, i ikut je.

Went home, and here i am now, still thinking about Raihana's way of laughing. :D

Bye. (:

No comments: