
Hey people out there! (:
Today's not a happy day, but i'm very lucky and happy for others. :D
____________
Cheers to Deric first! (:
He's still flyyying on the clouds, haven't come down. x)
And secondly, i'm very lucky that i didn't have to do book promotion tomorrow. :D
I told Tengku that i have some stage fright when i'm alone on stage, and so she gives me time till year end to do, which is better than now. Lol.
Thirdly, i ter-slept in class today when teacher's doing oral assesment. x)
& & she didn't realize! :D
Ok, above are why i love today, below are the reasons that make me unhappy.
_________________
1. Changes in Buddies
I really don't get it. For a minute she treats me like her best friend on earth, another minute she just ditch me and never even bother to care.
Like, what the hell?!?! Excuuuuse me, in case you don't know, i'm still alive here on this world with a damn soul and feelings !
Fine, i can't do anything. But please, i know you and you weren't like that last time, you changed, hell lot.
2. Embarassing
Uh-huh.
Yeap. I shrieked because i left my books in class and i need to use it. I scream/shout and hit people when i left something or forgot something.
Guess what? He's just right there passing by me, hearing me screaming like a hyena.
3. Seniors
I'm sorry but i don't really like my senior's attitude.
All i did was just ask something for everyone, and there, i ended up getting scolding because of their so called reason - stress.
Lol, i'm effing stress for homeworks, projects, friends and piano but i didn't released it out on people!
And some seniors don't even respect us. We gave them opinions and suggestions for some stuffs, and they say nothing. Yes, nothing.
Ok, i think that's it.
_______________________
And you guys know that i will either drink shandy or eat ice-cream when i'm feeling weird and having mood swings.
Damn, i'm gonna gain a few extra kilo's.
Thanks to Deric, like again for giving me advices. I'm glad to see you still flying on the clouds.
Ciaos.
Today's not a happy day, but i'm very lucky and happy for others. :D
____________
Cheers to Deric first! (:
He's still flyyying on the clouds, haven't come down. x)
And secondly, i'm very lucky that i didn't have to do book promotion tomorrow. :D
I told Tengku that i have some stage fright when i'm alone on stage, and so she gives me time till year end to do, which is better than now. Lol.
Thirdly, i ter-slept in class today when teacher's doing oral assesment. x)
& & she didn't realize! :D
Ok, above are why i love today, below are the reasons that make me unhappy.
_________________
1. Changes in Buddies
I really don't get it. For a minute she treats me like her best friend on earth, another minute she just ditch me and never even bother to care.
Like, what the hell?!?! Excuuuuse me, in case you don't know, i'm still alive here on this world with a damn soul and feelings !
Fine, i can't do anything. But please, i know you and you weren't like that last time, you changed, hell lot.
2. Embarassing
Uh-huh.
Yeap. I shrieked because i left my books in class and i need to use it. I scream/shout and hit people when i left something or forgot something.
Guess what? He's just right there passing by me, hearing me screaming like a hyena.
God damnit, he'll be thinking i'm a physcho now.
3. Seniors
I'm sorry but i don't really like my senior's attitude.
All i did was just ask something for everyone, and there, i ended up getting scolding because of their so called reason - stress.
Lol, i'm effing stress for homeworks, projects, friends and piano but i didn't released it out on people!
And some seniors don't even respect us. We gave them opinions and suggestions for some stuffs, and they say nothing. Yes, nothing.
Ok, i think that's it.
_______________________
And you guys know that i will either drink shandy or eat ice-cream when i'm feeling weird and having mood swings.
Damn, i'm gonna gain a few extra kilo's.
Thanks to Deric, like again for giving me advices. I'm glad to see you still flying on the clouds.
Ciaos.
No comments:
Post a Comment