Tuesday, April 14, 2009

and the moments counts.

[ addicted to : Crazier - Taylor Swift ]

Today is the most unluckiest day of the year, second place goes to the first day of school.

Anyways, the main point is : My mood is cranky these days, i'm experiencing mood swings once again. Plus, stupid problems came rushing in.

Because of that, i lose a freaking 2kg's for not eating proper meal.
_________________

And i'll drink shandy whenever im feeling weird or sad, my sis just bought me one. :D

Lol, can't let my mum know, she'll skin me alive. x]

Chinese class today was ok, played with vanessa and chatted with hui li. Thanks a lot you two. :D

Oh, did i mentioned that i been a peacemaker for some of my friends? Yea, i helped hui li and she's like thanking me non-stop till now. (:

I love the feeling when problems are solved and everyone's happy. Too bad some people are just too selfish and stubborn.
________________

I don't get people's attitude at times.

Its like, damn princess-sy LOL.

Hope the situations goes better, and to warn you guys, i don't like people getting credit for what i've done.

Seriously, if you wanna get the title or pride, just go and earn it yourself, not stealing people's one.

And if you found yourself a new best friend, please do not treat your old ones like a dog, yes, please.

& & those bitches i used to mentioned,

Your personalities and attitudes are wayy too over. I'm sorry for being rude here but i've no more choice to do.

If you think i'm stupid, lame and useless, you might as well just fuck off.

I need no people like you guys in my life, and i don't give a bloody damn to what you guys think of me.

I didn't wanna hurt anyone yet i'm freaking pissed.

I didn't write the names, so please, don't get offended or thinking that it may be you.

Signing off.

No comments: