Saturday, March 21, 2009

when popcorns rule the world.

-

I find this oh-so-cuuuuttee :D

Was thinking of re-learning violin.

My violin's sitting at the back of my maple leaf chair, rusting.

Anyone here knows a good violin teacher that can be able to come to my house?
____________

Teeeee-heeee.

I'm starting Grade 4 piano theory already :D

And I will be sitting for my Grade 4 practical exam maybe end of this year.

Oh and before i forgot,

DO NOT download the latest version of Windows Live Messenger.

It's very complicated, and you can't use Windows Live Messenger Plus on it.

Vero had accidentally installed it and now she's complaining to me like i am her police station.
___________

It's raining these few days and great, I can't watch tv and I can't get out of the house.

On the other hand, I haven't touch a single school work ! O.O

Sejarah nota, PEKA, English ... ...

Better start now, xo's.

No comments: