Wednesday, March 18, 2009

hates are good for life.

Everyone's complaining i'm not doing my best in everything.

piano playing, exams, studying, homework, theory, helping etc.

So now, i'm gonna explain why i can't do and what adults should do.
_____________

Do i look like i got more than a pair of hands to handle all these stuff?

HEY ! I'm a teenager who has her own time to relax too ! I can't keep doing stuff's i don't like ok?

Plus, it's holiday ! What are holidays made for? RELAX DUHH !!!

I'm very satisfied with my exam's result, i'm very happy that i can answer the questions for my theory exam.

I am superly thrilled that i am able to complete my homework IN TIME unlike last year.

So, if anyone of you wanna complain about my work, ZIP YOUR MOUTH CLOSE !

I know what am i doing, and i know what's best for me.
____________

And i know sometimes i shout and maybe i hurt my friend's feelings too.

I'm stressed up so i'm sorry if i do offended someone.

I'm off for tv's, ciaos.

No comments: