Sunday, August 24, 2008

it is

12.57 am to be exact.

I done 9 karangans for 3.5 hours. 18 more to go. sigh...

I used to remember how late i stayed up every night last year just to finish ALL my homework. The house phone's always beside me so that i can phoned my friends during midnight and say: ''I win...lalalala...I finish all my homework, blek!''

I guess that's just memories now.

I used to remember our expressions when we saw the questions of UPSR. Remember they gave us an essay to write a diary? Section B chinese subjective paper. haha...We never wrote that one before eh? Teacher even told us for the whole UPSR history year, that ain't coming out.

Guess what, it did.

And ching hoe was staring at the paper like wtf? Suddenly the whole class was looking at each other like...god-save-me-now expressions.

Yea, don't deny ok, its true. ;D

Remember how we used to stay up whole night and play cards? End up teacher scolding because we had no energy to climb the mountain. And the tour guide even force us to sleep in the bus.

''Like we're little kids....urgh.'' --kath.

I remember how my gang wil gossip whole night(graduation trip) till the sun come out and we will go bathe, 1 outside the toilet talking to the 1 inside the toilet. ahhaha....

Because we thought that if anything happens, theres someone there teman-ing. Oh ya, and we're scared of holy spirits too. lol

Childish thoughts. =)

I shall stop my stroll down to memory lane, and continue those 27 karangans.

youknowhowmuchiloveyou. =)

No comments: